As economic conditions improve and the pace of development accelerates, real estate businesses must position their firms to seize new growth opportunities and maximize asset values.
We offer owners, investors and developers of multi-family and commercial rental properties the most current financial solutions to manage and expand their business. These businesses include home builders, general contractors, renovators, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, roofers, window and siding installers, painters, interior designers, cement and concrete providers and condominium converters.
Our principals have decades of proven success in assisting clients in the following areas:
• Assistance with pre-purchase due diligence
• Financial statement preparation including audits, reviews and compilations
• Cost segregation analysis
• Job costing
• Preparation of financial projections
• Reviewing and working with various accounting software packages
• Structuring partnerships from both a tax and cash flow perspective
• Tax planning and return preparation
• Maximizing deductions according to Internal Revenue Service capitalization regulations
• Guidance with Section 1031 tax free exchanges
Through creative and strategic planning, we align ourselves with real estate businesses to apply unique solutions to issues and challenges while maximizing our clients’ tax benefits.